Media Request Service
On deadline and need editorial content?
You can reach out to relevant PRs via Gorkana’s free Media Request service.
Use Gorkana’s free Media Request service to access an extensive PR community and obtain relevant editorial content, case studies, sources and much more.
- On deadline and need expert comments or statistics now?
- Do you have regular features that you need product ideas for?
- Looking for exclusive case studies and real life stories?
- Searching for industry insights on topical issues?
Gorkana’s Media Request service can help you get editorial content when you need it most. You can save valuable time by tapping into Gorkana’s extensive PR network, which includes FTSE 500 companies, charities, membership bodies, tourist boards, top PR agencies, leading lifestyle brands and much more.
Need help getting started? Click HERE for our user guide, fair usage policy and FAQs.
- If you have any further questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)20 7074 2557. Our dedicated team are here to help.
Why use our Media Request service?
- Relevance. Your requests only go to PRs within the right sector and can respond to requests for the specific type of content you're after.
- Strong response. You can count on our PR network to respond quickly - you'll get what you're after.
- Support. If you don't have time to send the request out yourself, our dedicated team are on hand to help out.
- Enhance your network. Connect with the right PR once, make a great contact forever.
Users of Gorkana’s Media Request service, and related media outlets, must be listed on Gorkana’s database as this service is intended to be used by established journalists and bloggers for established media outlets. Exceptions can be made for one-off requests at Gorkana’s discretion.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or call our dedicated journalist/blogger hotline: +44 (0)20 7074 2557